Instant Pot Blueberry Loaf makes for such a great breakfast. The best thing about it, besides the taste, is that you can make this and be doing a hundred different things.
2 cups & 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
• 2 cups fresh blueberries
• 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
• 8 oz cream cheese, softened
• 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 4 eggs
• 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, mix two tablespoons flour and blueberries.
- In a large bowl, beat together your wet ingredients of cream cheese butter, vanilla, and sugar.
- Once those are fully incorporated, add one egg at a time. Mix well between adding each egg.
- In a separate medium-size bowl, mix the remaining 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt.
- While mixing your wet ingredients, slowly add in your dry ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Fold in your blueberries to the mixture and gently fold in.
- Add to your Instant Pot one and a half cups of water and your trivet.
- Add your mixture to a lightly greased bread pan. Cover with foil and place in your Instant Pot on the trivet.
- Close the lid on your instant pot and twist a shot. Close the ceiling valve by pushing it away from you.
- Set your instant pot to high pressure for 45 minutes. Once the time is done, allow it to release for 15 minutes naturally. Once done, manually release by opening the valve to release all of the pressure by bringing it toward you.
- Using hot pads or a towel, remove the trivet out of your instant pot. Transfer your bread loaves to a cooling rack and allow them to cool completely.
- Once cooled, slice it up.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Instant Pot Blueberry Loaf