Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
With fall coming, and the start of the Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I having been putting my Instant Pot to work in the desert area this week. Here are some other great Instant Pot Dessert recipes, if you have been looking for some easy ones. I served this over ice cream and pancakes. So, it’s a very versatile recipe.
If you like simple recipes, because I’m all about the simple recipes, follow us at:
Place the frozen blueberries inside the Instant Pot
Add the sugar and lemon juice to the frozen blueberries
- 3 cups of frozen blueberries
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of water
- In your Instant Pot place the blueberries, then add the sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add the lid and set the manual high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Let it naturally release when the timer is up.
- Then add the water and cornstarch in a small bowl and mix well, then add it to the blueberry mixture and mix well.
- Press the saute function, and bring to a boil.