Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
There is nothing better than having a nice hot breakfast unless you have to make it. This one is easy, nutritious and my kids love it.
This is an amazingly easy recipe. Like with most recipes, I played with it for a while, until I really got a taste and quality that I would feel comfortable posting. I do not look to share recipes that aren’t things I would make again. Which, on the other hand, makes it hard to experiment, because my sons are always asking me to make the Minestrone Soup or Sesame Chicken again and again.
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of steel-cut oats
- 3 cups of water
- 1 large apple, peeled and diced.
- 2 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Place the butter in the Instant Pot and then press saute.
- Melt the butter, then add the oats and stir, cook for about 2 minutes
- Then add the water, apple, sugar and spices.
- Select manual high pressure and set it for 7 minutes
- When it is completed, let it natural release.
- Serve it garnished with extra brown sugar, apple or cinnamon.