Bacon is the food for the stars, no really. Everyone loves bacon, they even have a monthly subscription of different kinds of bacon to get, have you seen them?
Is that not awesome or what, I mean it’s the perfect guy gift, for the person who has everything.
So you have a new air fryer, or you are wary about making air fryer baking, I am here to offer you a few pointers,
- Two things that I have learned for years of making air fryer bacon, smoke will happen, now if you have a basket-type air fryer the best thing to do is add about 2 to 3 tablespoons of water into the air fryer basket, and it will reduce the smoking, that comes out of the air fryer.
- Again if you have a basket air fryer, add a piece of bread in between the basket and the basket liner (before you do this though, check with your instruction manual)
- All air fryers cook at different times, so the first time you do any new recipe, the best thing to do is add one piece, set it for the desired time, and then check on it. Do you want it crispier? Add more time, less crispy? Less time.
- Always preheat your air fryer prior to making bacon.
- Parchment paper works great on-air fryer baskets, to help with cleanup.
Here are some other Tried & True Bacon Recipes,
Don’t Forget To Pin–
How To Make Perfect Bacon in the Air Fryer
The air fryer is awesome at cooking bacon. One of the tricks that I learned is that after you air fry it, leave it for a few seconds on paper towels, and it will get a lot of greases out.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
1 pound bacon, any type
- Preheat your air fryer.
- Place your bacon into the air fryer basket or tray.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees.
- Set the timer for 8-10 minutes. (air fryer setting)
Keywords: how to cook bacon in air fryer oven air fryer bacon smoke ninja air fryer bacon gourmia air fryer bacon is it safe to cook bacon in an air fryer how to cook air fryer bacon and eggs turkey bacon in air fryer nuwave air fryer bacon