Homemade Chocolate Sauce Recipe is amazing, and it goes with a lot and lots of foods, best yet within minutes, you can have a perfect chocolate sauce.
- 1/2 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- To prepare this chocolate sauce, you add the milk to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each 30-second interval, continue until the milk is heated.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the chocolate chips, pour the hot milk over the chocolate chips, mix well until the chocolate is melted and the chocolate is smooth.
- Then in another microwave save bowl, add the cream butter and sugar, microwave at 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each 30-second interval, continue until the mixture is hot.
- Mix the two mixtures. Mix well.
Keywords: Homemade Chocolate Sauce Recipe