This will be the start of my new series, on how to make homemade air fryer bread. Today, I tried it with a box mix, I had on hand, stay tuned for many more types.
- 1 package bread mix (any type)
- ingredients called for in ingredients list
- This is the mix I used in this recipe.
- Start by mixing the bread mix, yeast and water in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- As per the recipe on the box, let rest for 2 hours> I always put a cloth (dish towel) over it,
- After two hours.
- Spray your air fryer tray or basket. (With olive Oil)
- Set your dough on it (I tried to make it square)
- Set in the air fryer oven/basket and set the temperature for 320 degrees F, for 14 minutes. When the time is done, check the bottom and make sure it’s fully cooked. if it is NOT, then flip the bread, and have the bottom face up in the air fryer and cook for another 3 minutes
- Plate, serve and enjoy!