Here is a really foolproof way to make frozen pierogies in your own air fryer. For best results, I always preheat my air fryer. If you do not have a preheat function, simply set the temperature for 5 minutes, before you put them in the air fryer.
Frozen Pierogies in Air Fryer
If you are looking for my directory of air fryer recipes, they are located here,
If you are not following me, check out my
& Check out my new book on how to get started in air frying,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN—Print
Air Fryer, How to Cook Frozen Pierogies in the Air Fryer. This is a great appetizer, I always give a batch to my children after school.
- 1 package frozen pierogies
- olive oil spray
- sour cream, for dipping, optional
- Start by preheating the air fryer.
- Spread them out onto the air fryer tray or basket. Then spray with olive oil.
- Set in the air fryer for 8 minutes t 400 degrees F, (air fryer setting) after 4 minutes flip the pierogies, and continue the time.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: pierogies, Mrs. T, Mr. T, frozen, easy appetizer, healthy, air fryer recipes, easy air fryer recipes