There is nothing better than homemade coleslaw. I make this all of the time, and I often serve it with some air fryer meals. I thought I would take a second and write the recipe up because we all need an Easy Coleslaw Recipe.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 14-ounce package coleslaw mix
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, white vinegar sugar.
- Mix until smooth.
- Then pour your coleslaw mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the coleslaw dressing over the coleslaw mix, and use tongs and toss until the coleslaw mix is dressed.
- Refrigerate until served.