These are so easy to make, my kids love them. And you can freeze them, and then just throw them into the air fryer. Perfect lunch for everyone.
- Sandwich Bread
- Peanut Butter
- Saran Wrap
- Ziploc Bags
- Lay out your bread on a cutting board, I did them in 3’s because that is what my cutting board could handle.
- Spread out peanut butter in the CENTER of the bread. Going on each side will actually help the jelly freeze. You do not need to go to the edge, since you will be decrusting them.
- Spread the jelly over the peanut butter
- Then put the sandwich top and bottom together
- Using the sandwich decruster, you need to really push down, I used a rolling pin over it, to really make sure that it sealed.
- Wrap each sandwich in saran wrap
- Throw all your sandwiches in a ziploc bag, ready for the lunchboxes.
- You need to let each sandwich have about 30 minutes to defrost.
- They can be substitute for other types of butter, I have frozen Almond Butter and WOW butter.