It’s almost that time, back to school. Parents are already dreading the lunches, so I have come up this week, with 5 no-fail frozen lunches. You can make them in one batch for the month, or as I do I make one batch every day, for a week.
Let’s get to it. Mornings are horrible, hectic, and getting the kids to the bus often seems like an impossible task. My son Jason loves Smuckers Uncrustables. I often cave in because, let’s face it they are already made for you, and sometimes the price tag, seems little in comparison to making one more lunch. But they are expensive.
This year, I pledged to be more organized.
So, this week, if you come back each day, you will find a new and easy school lunch. This week, I will be focusing (as I said above) on things you can freeze.
Today’s is DIY Peanut Butter and Jelly UncrustablesPrint
These are so easy to make, my kids love them. And you can freeze them, and then just throw them into the air fryer. Perfect lunch for everyone.
- Sandwich Bread
- Peanut Butter
- Saran Wrap
- Ziploc Bags
- Lay out your bread on a cutting board, I did them in 3’s because that is what my cutting board could handle.
- Spread out peanut butter in the CENTER of the bread. Going on each side will actually help the jelly freeze. You do not need to go to the edge, since you will be decrusting them.
- Spread the jelly over the peanut butter
- Then put the sandwich top and bottom together
- Using the sandwich decruster, you need to really push down, I used a rolling pin over it, to really make sure that it sealed.
- Wrap each sandwich in saran wrap
- Throw all your sandwiches in a ziploc bag, ready for the lunchboxes.
- You need to let each sandwich have about 30 minutes to defrost.
- They can be substitute for other types of butter, I have frozen Almond Butter and WOW butter.