Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This might be on of my secret recipes, it’s no longer a secret, but it’s easy, and it’s DELICIOUS.
It’s pretty enough to be brought to a party but easy enough to do 10 minutes, before the party.
And, It’s always a crowd pleaser, because who doesn’t like apples, pastry crust, and caramel sauce?
I hope you and yours enjoy it!
- 1 refrigerated piecrust
- 1 apple, thinly sliced (unpeeled is fine)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray onto your cast iron skillet.
- Then place your crust directly onto the pan, coated in spray.
- Then arrange the apples in a spiral patter, overlapping a little. Cover the middle with the additional apples.
- Drizzle the sugar over the top of the pie,
- Working with edges, just simply fold over.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Let the apple tart side and drizzle caramel sauce over it and