This is my family’s favorite snack. It’s incredibly easy to make and makes a great appetizer for any party. It’s also a great party dish to bring to your next gathering.
Brie also goes great with a lot of serving items, vegetables, crostinis or crackers. I love that Brie is very versatile, you can top it with anything.
Today, my son requested Bacon, so I came up with some pantry items, and made bacon pecan baked brie. It’s nice and gooey (the best thing about brie)
To the chopped up bacon, add the brown sugar, 1/2 the honey, cinnamon
Mix everything together, cook until it bubbles.
Then drizzle 1 tablespoon of honey over the mixture.
- 4 bacon strips, diced
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of honey, divided
- ½ cup diced pecans
- Brie-whole wheel
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fareignheight.
- Then start by cooking the bacon, using a cast iron skillet. Add the bacon strips and cook until they are done. Then drain the bacon grease and then add the brown sugar, cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix well.
- Then when it's almost done, add the pecans. Mix well.
- Then scoop it on to the brie, put the remaining 1 tablespoon over the pecan topping and bake for 15 minutes on a lined foil baking sheet.
- Let cool slightly before serving.