This is a great and easy recipe for the summer, and the best part it requires NO BAKING!
It’s a take-off on the classic banana split.
I hope you and yours enjoy it.
(It is also very easy to make this gluten-free, just purchase the ingredients in your favorite G/F brand)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Banana Split Icebox Cake
One of the easiest desserts you will make. This is perfect for the summer since it doesn’t require any cooking.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 16 ounces of whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 3.4 ounces of instant vanilla mix (not prepared, just the mix)
- 8 ounces of drained crushed pineapples
- 24 graham crackers
- 2 cut up bananas
- Optional Toppings: Chocolate sauce, strawberries, bananas, nuts
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the whipped topping, pudding mix and sour cream, blend well, making sure to get all of the vanilla instant mix crystal combined.
- Then fold in the pineapples (make sure it’s drained)
- Then place 4 graham crackers down on a plate, scoop the topping mixture onto it, and layer it, then add the sliced bananas. Continue to layer until you are out of the mixture.
- Let sit overnight, in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to serve it, place cut up bananas, strawberries on top and drizzle with chocolate sauce.