This is such an easy appetizer or snack, or a great side dish that goes with any meal. It has a rich flavor and is really crispy. I serve mine with a sauce for the kids to dip it in, since all kids like to dip.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs or panko
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- Start by selecting firm zucchinis from the supermarket, the harder they are the better they will come out.
- Then slice the avocados in quarter lengths.
- Dip them first into flour, salt, and black pepper. (In one bowl)
- In another bowl, mix together the eggs and 2 tablespoons of water, beat well.
- In another bowl, place the panko or bread crumbs and cheese.
- Then dip the zucchini into the flour mixture, then the egg mixture and then the panko crumbs mixture.
- As you bread them, place them into the air fryer basket.
- Spray the zucchini which are in the air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Set the time to 370 degrees F. for 5 minutes, after the time is up, flip them, and spray again. Set the time for another 4 minutes
- Remove them from the air fryer basket, plate, serve and enjoy!