This such an easy way to make one or two servings of pasta, without a stove. The pasta was tender and the sauce was amazing.
- 12 ounces refrigerated tortellini
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup water (just enough to “boil the pasta”
- In a small air fryer safe pan, add the refrigerated tortellini and water, enough water to fill them. Since any tortellini not in the water will dry out.
- Set in the air fryer at 5 minutes for 320 degrees F.
- Then pour the alfredo sauce over the tortellini and set back in the air fryer for 3 minutes at 300 degrees F, you are just looking to heat it up.
- Then add your shredded mozzarella cheese over the top, set back in the air fryer at 300 degrees, just long enough to melt the cheese.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: chicken broccoli alfredo bake baked chicken fettuccine alfredo cheesy chicken alfredo bake tasty chicken alfredo bake with jar sauce baked chicken alfredo with bread crumbs easy chicken alfredo bake with jar sauce chicken alfredo baked ziti chicken alfredo stir fry