Today, I kept the chicken recipe really simple, so that everyone could have a base, of a chicken to use in chicken salads, cut up a chicken for salads, for the summer, etc.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast, about 5 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons chicken seasoning (I used Lawry’s)
- olive oil spray
- Rub the chicken seasoning all over the chicken
- As you coat them place them in either a greased air fryer basket or on a greased air fryer tray. Once you are all done coating your chicken, spray them with olive oil spray (the entire chicken breast, otherwise you will get white spots on your chicken)
- Set the temperature for 350 degrees F, for 5-10 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- When the time is up, make sure that the internal temperature reads at least: 165 degrees F.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!