This will be one of the easiest pies you ever make and with the help of the air fryer, it’s ready in under 30 minutes, from start to finish. Feel free to change out the filling. Today, I made a classic apple pie.
Here are the step by step directions, so you can make one right in your own air fryer,
(Oh and if you have a little air fryer or a basket type, just change the pan to a smaller one, and it will work exactly the same)
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, The Easiest Cherry Pie (Two Ingredients)
This will be one of the easiest pies you ever make and with the help of the air fryer, it’s ready in under 30 minutes, from start to finish. Feel free to change out the filling. Today, I made a classic cherry pie.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 25
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package prepared pie crust
- 21 ounces any pie filling
- In an air fryer safe pan (oven-safe) place the prepared pie dough, press down hard, and make sure the edges are covered.
- Pour in the pie filling (I used cherry, but it will work with any pie filling)
- I pressed the dough with the pie press, and then covered the pie, trying hard to seal the edges.
- Place the pie into the air fryer either oven or basket, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 17 minutes. After 15 minutes, check the pie and make sure the bottom is cooked, otherwise add a few minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer cherry hand pies air fryer cherry turnovers air fryer meat pies air fryer hand pies frozen apple pie in air fryer air fryer apple hand pies air fryer desserts can you bake a pie in an air fryer