This is such a foolproof way to make homemade breaded chicken in the air fryer. Perfect and crispy all of the time.
- 4 pieces boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoons dried paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil spray
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 400 degrees F. Spray your basket with olive oil spray. So, the chicken will not stick.
- In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the spices.
- Spray your chicken with olive oil, and then dredge your chicken in the breadcrumbs/spices.
- As you coat the chicken, place them into the basket.
- Set your timer to 7 minutes at 370 degrees F. After 7 minutes, flip your chicken and air fry for another 7 minutes.
- Check to make sure the chicken is cooked before you remove it. (use a meat thermometer)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Breaded Chicken