This recipe was awesome. I love using my air fryer for lunch since there is such little cleanup and I love coming up with great-tasting recipes. If you haven’t jumped on buying an Air-Fryer, check out the sale currently going on at Kohls.
This chicken has a great flavor, it’s favorable and moist, and what’s better than that.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Mix the balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, oil, Dijon mustard together
Place the chicken directly into the fryer.
Cook for 15 minutes at 380 degrees F.
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer-Tangy Barbecue Chicken
This is such an easy recipe, made with a few ingredients, but is a great flavor-alternative to traditional BBQ chicken.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 5 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
- Then add your chicken, and let marinade for about 30 minutes. (place the chicken in the refrigerator)
- Place the chicken directly on the rack in the air fryer.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
Keywords: air fryer bbq boneless skinless chicken breast bbq chicken air fryer recipes air fryer bbq chicken breast air fryer bbq boneless chicken thighs air fryer bbq chicken tenders air fryer bbq chicken tenders no breading air fryer bbq sauce boneless chicken breast air fryer chicken breast