Air Fryer Steak Fries are amazingly awesome and so easy to make, with the help of the air fryer.
- 1 pound russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Start by cutting your potatoes into wedges.
- Then soak your potatoes into a bowl of cold water, for about 30 minutes.
- Then dry off your potatoes, well, this will help them crisp up.
- Coat the potatoes with olive oil, paprika, steak seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the coated potatoes into the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, for 10 minutes.
- Then either shake the basket or use tongs and toss the potatoes.
- Set the timer for another 10 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Steak Fries