Air Fryer Marinated Steak Kebabs make for an amazing dinner. The meat is flavorful, tender, and juicy.
If you love a great recipe for kebabs, this is one of the best; the meat is perfectly seasoned and tender. You can marinate this ahead of time so that you can throw it into the air fryer when you get home from work or running errands.
The meat comes out marinated perfectly, and the air fryer does a perfect job at perfectly cooking the meat without drying it out.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Marinated Steak Kebabs
- Sirloin Steak
- Assorted Vegetables
- Soy Sauce
- Rice Wine Vinegar
- Brown Sugar
- Minced Garlic
- Fresh Ginger
- Optional: Red Pepper Flakes
How To Make Air Fryer Marinated Steak Kebabs
Start by cutting your steak into 1-inch cubes. Then cut your vegetables into about 1-inch pieces. In a small bowl, mix the marinade ingredients. Mix well.
Pour the marinade into a large plastic bag, and place the steak, red onion, and bell pepper in it. Seal the bag, and then place the bag into the refrigerator to marinate overnight (or at least a few hours)
Then thread the steak, and vegetables through the skewers.
Place the kebabs into your air fryer 350 degrees for 5 minutes, then flip and air fry another 5 minutes. Make sure your steak is cooked before you remove it from the air fryer.
- Cut the meat into equal size portions so that they all air fry at about the same time.
- Baste your meat frequently during the cooking process for best results.
- Any vegetables will work for these kebabs; I give you some great options below.
- I have used this recipe with the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and GoWise; the recipe works the same.
- Soak your wooden skewers (if using) for at least 30 minutes before using them.
WHAT IS THE BEST TYPE OF STEAK TO USE FOR KEBABS?
There are so many ways that you can make steak kebabs, and some great options are Rib Eye, Filet Mignon, Sirloin Steaks, and tenderloin.
The key is to cut your steak into equal size portions so they all air fry up at the same time.
CAN I COOK KEBABS IN THE OVEN?
This can easily be cooked in the oven. Place the prepared kebabs onto a baking sheet, and then turn the oven to broil and broil for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Flip them about halfway during the cooking process. You can also baste them frequently during the cooking process.
WHAT KIND OF VEGETABLES TO USE FOR KEBABS?
While today, I went with simple cherry tomatoes and diced red peppers, there are several options that you can use.
Some great options are:
- Bell Peppers
- Red Onions
- Sweet Onions
- Summer Squash
Some Other Great Air Fryer Beef Recipes:
- AIR FRYER FLANK STEAK PINWHEELS
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT TACO BELL CRUNCHWRAP SUPREME
- EASY AIR FRYER CHEESEBURGER EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER SIRLOIN STEAKS WITH OLIVE & ONION TAPENADE
- AIR FRYER CHEESY BEEF ENCHILADAS
- 1pound sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger (if you don't have fresh ginger, substitute it for ground ginger)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Wooden skewers soaked in water for about 60 minutes.
- Start by cutting your steak into 1-inch cubes. Then cut your red onion and bell pepper into about 1-inch pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix the marinade ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour the marinade into a large plastic bag, and place the steak, red onion, and bell pepper in it. Seal the bag, and then place the bag into the refrigerator to marinate overnight (or at least a few hours)
- Then thread the steak, red onions, and bell pepper through the skewers.
- Place the kebabs into your air fryer 350 degrees for 5 minutes, then flip and air fry another 5 minutes. Make sure your steak is cooked before your plate.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 441Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 3705mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 2gSugar: 48gProtein: 27g