Air Fryer Spicy Chicken Tacos in less than 10 minutes, you can have this amazing taco in your hands.
- 1 pound diced boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Toppings: Flour or corn tortillas, cabbage slaw, diced jalapenos, sour cream, guacamole, etc.
- Start by drying off your chicken. Use a paper towel, and blot the chicken.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the chicken, garlic, olive oil, chili powder, ground cumin, smoked paprika, and lime juice.
- Toss with a pair of tongs to coat.
- Place the coated chicken into the air fryer basket at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting for 6-7 minutes. If you have a basket, flip it halfway during the cooking process; otherwise, use tongs and flip if you have an air fryer oven.
- Fill your tortilla with the meat and toppings.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Spicy Chicken Tacos