This is a really easy KETO dish. The air fryer really does a great job at the begigning of the recipe by roasting the peppers, within minutes. And then at the end, the air fryer does a great job infusing all of the flavors together. So much easier and faster, than using the oven.
- Start by cutting your pepper in half, and removing the seeds. Then spread the olive oil over the peppers, and place them in the air fryer basket or tray. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a skillet, brown the ground meat, and then add the tomato sauce and taco seasoning into the browned meat, mix well.
- Then carefully fill your bell peppers with the ground meat mixture.
- Place them upright in the air fryer for 5 minutes at 330 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
- Then spread the cheddar cheese on top, and air fry util the cheese is melted (watch the air fryer, as soon as the cheese is melted remove)
- I used cilantro-lime crema as a dressing, which is KETO friendly.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: stuffed bell peppers in hot air fryer vegetarian stuffed peppers air fryer costco stuffed peppers in air fryer air fryer recipe for stuffed peppers frozen stuffed peppers in air fryer keto stuffed peppers air fryer nuwave air fryer stuffed peppers air fryer roasted stuffed peppers