Here is a great recipe, this makes a great Sunday dinner or a great alternative to Thanksgiving meal. Especially if for Thanksgiving, you are only having a couple of people or just an individual portion. You would still have lots of leftovers for those day after meals, we all love.
Here are some tips for Air Frying Turkey A Turkey Breast,
- Seasoning your turkey is important, you should always apply salt and pepper on both sides. I also usually use a neutral poultry seasoning, this starts giving your turkey a nice flavor.
- If you need to prepare the turkey breast in advance, what I do is clean the turkey breast, season it well, then cover and refrigerate, until the time comes for air frying.
- Olive oil will give your turkey skin a great crisp, just remember to use your hands to rub the olive oil over the turkey breast. Your hands are the greatest tool for doing this.
- Always flip the turkey halfway, and then coat the turkey with olive oil again. This helps the entire turkey come out the best, tender, and juicy.
- Because eating uncooked turkey can lead to illness, it’s always best to use a meat thermometer to determine when the turkey is done. Since all air fryers are different.
Here are some other turkey recipes, just for the air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
This is the spice that I used, it’s really, really good,
Don’t Forget to Pin–
This is such a great meal, and it’s so easy. My kids love the traditional Thanksgiving Meal at any time during the year, this is a great air fryer hack. You can do a mini-Thanksgiving meal at any time with your air fryer. Make all of the traditional side dishes, to go with this roasted turkey, and mashed potatoes, yams, and some cranberry sauce, it’s a great Sunday meal. The turkey is so moist and delicious.
- 4 pounds of bone-in turkey breast
- 4 tablespoons maple rub (see a post about which one I used)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- This is the turkey I used in this recipe.
- In a small bowl mix the rub and the olive oil.
- Use a pastry brush to rub the olive oil and rub on the turkey breast, top side only.
- Set the turkey in the air fryer tray or basket
- Set in the air fryer, and set the air fryer temperature to 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, after 20 minutes, baste the turkey on the other side and air fry for another 30 minutes. Continue to air fry until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Let rest, before cutting in, about 10-15 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Turkey Breast, Air Fryer Thanksgiving