I love pasta, but then again, I had it almost every night while I was growing up. Growing up in an Italian household has its costs, LOL
I was really spoiled as a child because my grandmother would spend hours and hours making homemade macaroni for my family. There was nothing like the taste of homemade macaroni and a day’s worth of sauce infused with all types of meats in the sauce. (We called it gravy, but non-Italians, like my husband, call it sauce)
Now, that I have the Instant Pot, I have been trying out different kinds of pasta. It’s one of the quickest meals and my whole family loves it.
Today, I am trying a take on a classic Italian dish, with a great Fall Ingredient, Pumpkin.
Kitchen Items Used:
Don’t Forget to Pin:
This is a really great pasta dish, full of flavors and the best part about it is that it is so easy in the air fryer. Lovesome pasta, you can change this out for spaghetti.
- 1 package grape tomatoes (12 ounces)
- 1 medium sized zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 16 ounces cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded basil
- Start by slicing the grape tomatoes in half, then slice the zucchini into 1/4 inch slices and then cut them in half, so they resemble moons. Slice the red peppers into 1-inch cubes and add the minced garlic and shallots.
- Then place the pan into the air fryer, set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes shake the basket, and air fry for another 5 minutes.
- This is what the vegetables will look like when they are done.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta, per the package’s instruction.
- Drain the pasta, leave the pasta in the saucepan, so you can add the veggies in.
- Mix the vegetables in.
- Plate, serve and garnish with shaved basil and shaved Parmesan cheese.
Keywords: air fryer recipes forktospoon fork to spoon air fryer cooking chart power xl vortex air fryer recipes