There is nothing better than a dish of Air Fryer Shrimp! Shrimp in the air fryer comes out amazing, tender, juicy, and absolutely delicious. This is a really healthy dinner, and you need very few ingredients to make it.
- 1 pound shrimp, either fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by cleaning the shrimp, devein the shrimp, and either keep the tails on or off.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Brush the olive mixture over the shrimp.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F for about 5 minutes.
- Set the shrimp into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 4 to 5 minutes, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Shrimp