Being from New England, I know my way around a good shrimp roll. Today, I made a simple Air Fryer Shrimp Roll.
- 1 pound shrimp, either frozen or thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Demi-Baguette Rolls
- 1 tablespoon room temperature butter
- Optional; Lemon Wedges for Serving
- In a small bowl, mix the shrimp (defrosted or frozen), salt, black pepper, Old Bay, paprika, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Spread the shrimp into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 5-8 minutes.
- Then remove the shrimp.
- Butter your rolls, place them in the air fryer basket, and toast them for about a minute at 400 degrees F.
- Scoop the shrimp inside the roll.
- Garnish, plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Shrimp Roll