These are so, so good. They are made with simple ingredients, to get a really good flavor. They are even served with homemade icing.
- 1 package biscuits
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2–3 tablespoons of milk
- Place the biscuits alongside each other.
- Use a rolling pin, and flatten them. Basically making your own dough.
- Brush melted butter over the top of the dough
- Sprinkle on the sugar/cinnamon topping.
- Then roll up, and slice into 1-inch pieces (roll up the long way)
- Place them into a greased air fryer safe pan.
- Set the pan into the air fryer, set the temperature to 300 degrees for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, make sure they are cooked all the way through (the exact time is going to depend on your air fryer), if they are not cooked add another 2 minutes.
- To make the icing: mix in a small bowl, the powdered sugar and milk, mix until you have a glue like consistency.
- Pour over the cinnamon rolls.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer cinnamon rolls from scratch tube cinnamon rolls in air fryer homemade cinnamon rolls in air fryer pillsbury rolls in air fryer air fryer cinnamon roll bites power air fryer oven cinnamon rolls skinnytaste air fryer cinnamon rolls frozen rolls in air fryer