My family and I recently had dinner at a great restaurant in New York City, where they served roasted cashews. We absolutely loved them, so I recreated them at home, with the help of the air fryer. They were so easy to make and totally delicious.
Only a few steps to recreate this at your house,
Kitchen Items Used (Note: Affiliate links are included)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
This is a really easy recipe, but you get the flavor of slow roasted nuts, with a great sweet taste, this is perfect for a mid-day snack.
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 teablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tesapoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by spreading out the cashews on either an air fryer tray or in an air fryer basket.
- Set the pan or basket into the air fryer. Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- Then place the roasted cashews in a small bowl.
- Add the butter, rosemary, salt, pepper and brown sugar into the bowl with the cashews. Mixing well, making sure all of the cashews are coated.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: how to roast cashews in air fryer air fryer recipe for roasted almonds how to roast hazelnuts in an air fryer how to fry cashew nuts oven roasted rosemary cashews philips air fryer peanuts how to make snacks in air fryer how to fry makhana in air fryer