Here is a great recipe, to get the year started off right.
Make yourself some roasted garlic, to be used in dishes, during the week. All you need to do is keep the garlic in an airtight container, and you can spread it throughout the week. And, it’s one of the easiest things I have made in the air fryer, so don’t be frightened.
Add your garlic, to a piece of foil and drizzle olive oil over it and add some salt and pepper
After 10 minutes, then I just added 10 more minutes.
After another 10 minutes
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Roasted Garlic
This is such an easy way to make homemade roasted garlic. It only takes a few minutes, but the flavor is amazing.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 25
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Vegetables
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1–2 whole (knobs, they are called) of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Place your garlic, just like you buy them whole from the grocery store, in a piece of foil. Then drizzle the olive oil and salt and pepper over it.
- Wrap it up and then place the foil package into the air fryer and set the time for 10 minutes on 390 degrees, and then after 10 minutes, check it and see how it’s doing, then do another 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container to use throughout the week.
Keywords: air fried garlic cloves air fryer garlic chips air fryer roasted garlic potatoes air fryer recipes air fryer garlic bread quick roasted garlic roasted garlic spread air fryer roasted potatoes