This is a really simple way to get roasted mushrooms in the air fryer, The most important step to remember, when roasting mushrooms is that they all need to be coated, in order to get a nice roasted flavor. I often use my hands (yes, clean though, I assure you) and toss them around the bowl. If you think you need more olive oil than the recipe calls for use it.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN—
A really simple way to get roasted mushrooms. Just make sure that each mushroom is coated with a touch of olive oil, to really get the roasted flavor from the mushroom.
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by dicing the mushrooms, and removing the stems (you use them if you want, just make sure you dice them)
- Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, soy sauce and mix well. I use my hands so that all of the mushrooms are coated.
- Spread the mushrooms either onto the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket.
- Set the basket in the air fryer or slide the tray into the air fryer oven. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes. flip the mushrooms with either a pair of tongs (if using the air fryer oven) or shake the basket if using a basket style air fryer.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer mushrooms keto air fryer mushrooms and onions air fryer mushrooms panko air fryer mushrooms no oil how long to cook breaded mushrooms in an air fryer sliced mushrooms in air fryer air fryer sauteed mushrooms frozen fried mushrooms in air fryer