One of the easiest and tastiest breakfast, easy for pancakes, using a muffin tin, you are able to make a lot of them at one time. Another alternative to german pancakes or muffin pancakes.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/8 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Start by mixing the milk, flour, eggs, butter, salt, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray.
- Fill the muffin tins about 1/2 way with the prepared batter.
- Place the muffin tin into the air fryer basket or fryer. Set the temperature at 320 degrees F, for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, check to see if the pancakes are cooked all the way through. If they are not, add another 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh berries, confectioner’s sugar, and/or maple syrup.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Baby Dutch Pancakes