These are so easy to make and my kids absolutely loved them, they make for a very quick breakfast treat and done in about 10 minutes from start to finish. The raspberry filling is awesome, my kids really enjoy it.
- 1 package crescent sheet
- 20 ounces raspberry pie filling
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk
- Start by unrolling your dough, I use a cutting board because we will be cutting into them.
- Then cut them into squares.
- Then as you roll them out, twist them into a circle shape, and place them on a greased air fryer basket or tray.
- Then add a couple of teaspoons of pie filling on top.
- Then place the tray or basket into the air fryer and air fry for 5 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the milk and powdered sugar, mix until the consistency of glue.
- After the danish has cooled for a bit, drizzle with the powdered sugar glaze.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!