Sometimes, you just need a quick snack, whether it’s for yourself or for your family. Today I made a really easy snack, which only has three ingredients and it was fabulous. So, today I am sharing with you my super easy Air Fryer Ranch Pretzels.
- 10 ounces pretzels (any type)
- 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the pretzels, and ranch seasoning mix. Then add the olive oil, and coat the pretzels.
- Coat the pretzels, by using your hands and rubbing it all over the pretzels
- Toss the coated pretzels into the air fryer for 3 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting. Then shake the basket and air fry for another 2 minutes. Let cool, slightly, before removing them.
Keywords: Air Fryer Ranch Pretzels