Welcome to pumpkin season, at least in the Philadelphia area. Today, I made my family a bunch of pumpkin muffins. They were so moist, I made them from scratch, and they made the perfect breakfast, paired with my coffee. Today, I am going to show you how to prepare Air Fryer Pumpkin Muffins.
Pumpkin Muffin Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup room temperature, unsalted butter
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups powdered sugar
Simple Instructions, Pumpkin Muffins:
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs. Mix well. Once combined, add the canned pumpkin. Continue to mix until smooth.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Either spray your muffin tins with olive oil or line your muffin tin with liners.
- Fill the muffin cavity about 2/3 way full.
- Set the pan into the air fryer for about 10 to 12 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- Cool Completely.
- Then frost with the cream cheese frosting, and sprinkle some pumpkin pie spice on top (optional)
Simple Instructions, Cream Cheese Frosting:
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter, cream cheese, vanilla extract, salt, and powdered sugar, mix well, until well combined.