Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Air Fryer-Potato Wedges
Recipe type: Side Dish, Potato
- 1 pound of potatoes, any type
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of tarragon or dill
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Cut the potatoes into equal size pieces.
- Then soak in water for about 30 minutes.
- Then drain, then put the potatoes in a bowl with olive oil and spices and coat.
- Preheat your air fryer to 370 degrees, Fareinheit
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove and serve