Air Fryer Pizza Egg Rolls are one of my kid’s favorites. I have been baking them for years, and today, I pulled out my air fryer and whipped up a batch.
- 12–18 Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Pepperoni Slices
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- Cooking Spray
- Start by laying down an egg roll wrapper. Use your pastry brush and brush the sides of the egg roll wrapper.
- In the center, add about 2 to 3 tablespoons pizza sauce, 3 to 4 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella cheese, and 3 to 4 pieces of pepperoni slices.
- Fold the egg roll by folding it, overwrapping the filling. For a great video on how to do this effortless, check this out.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray, and then place the egg rolls into the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F for 5-6 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Pizza Egg Rolls