These are a great soft batch of cookies. Made with creamy peanut butter, sugar, egg, and I tossed in some mini marshmallows and chocolate chunks. They all created perfect cookies. I called them Air Fryer Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate Chunks
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar, and egg.
- Use a cookie scoop and scoop about 1 tablespoon of cookie dough onto the air fryer tray. Or parchment paper, if you have an air fryer basket.
- Press a mini marshmallow and/or a chocolate chunk onto the cookie dough.
- Set in the air fryer for 4 to 6 minutes at 330 degrees F.
- Let cool before removing. The cookies will harden as they cool.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies