Air Fryer Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are amazing! If you love a rich and delightful dessert, this is one of my favorites.
I love a freshly baked batch of cookies; there is nothing better. And baking in the air fryer is a baker’s delight.
The cookies get perfectly cooked in minutes, and they bake up so well. You can bake in an Air Fryer Oven, Basket, or Ninja Foodi; the recipe will work precisely the same.
Once you start baking in the Air Fryer, you will never stop. Some of my favorite Air Fryer Cookie Recipes are AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES, and EASY AND DELICIOUS COOKIE MUG CAKE RECIPE MADE IN MINUTES.
Ingredients in Air Fryer Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter
- Granulated Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Chocolate or White Chocolate Chips
How To Make Air Fryer Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cream the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and sugar in a large mixing bowl, and mix in the egg and vanilla extract. Then fold in the flour, salt, and baking soda.
Fold in the chocolate chips, shape the dough into about 1 inch balls. Use your hands to flatten them as you place them on a greased air fryer tray.
Air fry for 6 minutes at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting)
Repeat until all of the dough is used (or save it for another day; it will keep well for about a day)
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE
- The ingredients need to be at room temperature, mostly the eggs and butte. This way, both of them get incorporated into the batter.
- Leave plenty of space apart. This way, the hot air from the air fryer can work its magic.
- Keep the dough cold in between batches. The cold dough better in the air fryer than hot dough and lets the air fryer cool down in between batches.
- Let the cookies sit for a while; they will harden up. So do not overbake them, thinking they are soft.
WHAT ARE THE BEST WHITE OR CHOCOLATE CHIPS TO USE?
There are so many to use, and I find that Ghiradelli’s best brand melts into the cookie. The best one to use is a new bag, so check the expiration date on the chocolate chips.
HOW DO I PREPARE THESE IN ADVANCE?
These are easy to prepare in advance and store well. Bake the cookies are directed in the recipe below, and then place them into an airtight container.
Leave the container on the counter. They will last for 1 to 2 days. For any longer, place into the refrigerator.
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
These will last for about 1 to 2 days at room temperature, but a week in the refrigerator.
CAN I FREEZE THESE?
These are easily made and freeze ahead of time. I love making cookies ahead of time, so I can defrost them for a homemade treat when my kids want some.
The best way to freeze cookies is to let them cool to room temperature and then place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place the baking sheet into the freezer, and when the cookies are frozen solid, remove and place into a freezer bag.
They will last for about 1 to 2 months.
Other Air Fryer Cookie Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES
- EASY AND DELICIOUS COOKIE MUG CAKE RECIPE MADE IN MINUTES
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST COOKIES
- AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and sugar.
- Mix in the egg, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Shape the dough into about 1 inch balls.
- Use your hands to flatten them, as you place them on a greased air fryer tray.
- Air fry for 6 minutes at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting)
- Repeat until all of the dough is used (or save it for another day it will keep well for about a day)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 181mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g