I love these; they are so easy to make and are amazingly delicious. I personally am a fan of crescent dough, they are so versatile and easy to use. Today, I made a simple Air Fryer Peach Dumpling.
- 1 package crescent sheets
- 1 can peaches
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sparkling sugar
- Start by unrolling your Crescent Dough.
- Cut into 8 equal pieces. Large enough to fill your muffin tin, and have extra to wrap the dough over.
- Place a peach into the center of the muffin cavity.
- Fold the dough over the peach.
- Brush with melted butter, and then sprinkle the sparkling sugar over the dumplings.
- SEt the muffin tin into the air fryer at 320 degrees F for 6-10 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Peach Dumplings