Air Fryer, Air Fried, Roasted Carrots, (The Easiest Recipe & Side Dish)
Think back to school, think fall and think Thanksgiving Dinner!
Did you know you can cook carrots in your Air Fryer, or in your Air Fryer?
This is one of the easiest side dishes you will ever make, this is going to be a great time saver for either Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner! This will also leave the stove open for more important dishes, and it will provide such easy cleanup.
Carrot is one of the most versatile root vegetables, they come in a variety of colors, the most common being orange. Around Thanksgiving time, they sell different colors, which help dress up the table, they come in a variety of colors, see if you can find them at your local farmer’s market or grocery store.
Colors that I have found:
Drop me a line and let me know which colors you have seen?
Carrots were originally found in Persia (Thank you Wikipedia) and originally they were eaten for their leaves and seeds. I am thinking about Carrot Salad, has anyone had that? I will have to put that on my list of things to make, although I don’t think I would need an air fryer or Instant Pot for that. I will post that recipe when I make it. What I found interesting from reading about carrots on Wikipedia is that every region or country has their own way of eating carrots. I will have to put them on my list of future recipes.
Now, the baby carrot industry was one of the best things that happened to carrots, who doesn’t love buying a bag of carrots and just throwing them into the Instant Pot or Air Fryer. Talk about a healthy and convenient recipe.
This carrot recipe can be made in a few minutes, it’s a simple recipe that goes with any meal. My kids love them and would eat them all the time, they have the right flavor balance, not too sweet, not sour.
And by using the Instant Por (Pressure Cooker) or the air fryer, you have a side dish in mere minutes,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin—
Easy and absolutely delicious. My kids love these, they are a hit at any meal, I served them at. I made them last year for Easter and Thanksgiving, they are fabulous and involve such little prep time.
- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Start by melting the butter, then mix in the garlic.
- Then pour in the carrots and coat them in the melted butter and garlic
- Notice they are all coated.
- Then toss them into the air fryer basket or place them on an air fryer tray. Set the temperature for 400 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- After they are done roasting, remove the basket or tray from the oven.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the carrots and then place back in the air fryer for 2 minutes, watch it thought, because you don’t want the cheese to melt and that happens really, really fast, so after 1 minute check it. As soon as the cheese has melted, remove.
- Sprinkle with parsley and then plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: how to cook baby carrots in air fryer air fryer crispy carrots air fryer sliced carrots air fryer carrots air fryer carrots and potatoes crispy carrot fries air fryer air fryer carrots brown sugar air fryer whole carrots