This was one of my favorite salads growing up. I loved it. My mother would lightly grill the bread. Today I took a classic Italian salad and prepared it with the air fryer’s help, Air Fryer Panzanella Salad.
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 cup red onions
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 5–10 olives
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1 loaf of bread
- olive Oil
Simple Directions Salad:
- Start by preparing your vegetables, slice the cherry tomatoes in half. Then dice the cucumbers, red onions, mozzarella cheese, olives, and fresh basil.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dice the air fryer toasted bread, and then pour the dressing over the salad.
- Allow marinating for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Simple Directions Bread:
- Generously coat the bread with olive oil, add some salt and pepper, and then place it into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 3 to 5 minutes, air fryer setting.
Keywords: Air Fryer Panzanella Salad