Air Fryer Olive Garden Copycat Toasted Ravioli these are so easy to make and absolutely delicious. I love all air fryer fried ravioli, but I have to say that Olive’s Garden recipe is amazing.
- 16 ounces frozen meat ravioli
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
- Olive Oil Spray
- Marinara Sauce for Serving
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil
- In a small mixing bowl, pour your flour.
- In another small mixing bowl, crack your eggs, pour the water into, and beat with a fork until the mixture is frothy.
- The last bowl will be for the breadcrumbs, Italian season, and garlic salt.
- Dip the ravioli into flour, then beaten egg, then the breadcrumbs.
- Place the coated ravioli into the air fryer basket.
- Spray generously with olive oil, so they crisp up.
- Bake at 380 F for 8 to 10 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy–I served with a side of marinara sauce for dipping.
Keywords: Air Fryer Olive Garden Copycat Toasted Ravioli