These are a really easy dessert, that are made in a matter of minutes, just a few changes and you could have any fruit wontons you wanted.
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- optional; Powdered sugar and chocolate sauce
- Start by laying out your wonton wrappers.
- Then add one teaspoon of Nutella in the center.
- Then add about 1 teaspoon of diced strawberries on top of the Nutella.
- Then use water, and wet your finger and run it along the sides of the wonton wrapper. Fold it so diagonally, and then bring the two sides together, and pinch closed.
- Place in the air fryer (greased basket or tray) and air fry at 300 degrees F, for 5 minutes, after 2 minutes, flip.
- Then, plate, serve and enjoy!