This is an incredible dessert, which will be a great hit at any Christmas party this year, you only need three ingredients, and an air fryer and you will be amazed, at how good they are. I served mine with additional strawberries and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Did you know you could put wontons in your air fryer? Well, you can and it is easy as could be! Plus making air fryer wontons results in the most delicious appetizers or desserts that you can imagine. They are lightly crisp on the outside with layers of flaky, soft layers on the inside. Perfection.
These air fryer wonton wrappers are so versatile too!
Feeling like an extra special savory appetizer or dessert l with barely any extra work? Nobody would turn down a stuffed wonton?. Or for a sweet treat and stuff them full of different fillings like cherry pie filling. Doing that turns these air fryer wontons into a fun, portable breakfast pastry.
My Recommendations for Air Fryers, which is a very common question, I receive. Here are my three favorites, at the time of the post.
GoWise Air Fryer, I think this is the best model to get you into the air fryer world, it doesn’t mean that you are going to stick with it, but it’s a solid machine, large enough for a chicken and inexpensive enough that you can upgrade later, and use it for sides.
Secura Air Fryer: This is MY first air fryer, I have had it since (Amazon tells me I ordered it on August 23, 2017), It is a fabulous machine, and I always recommend it to my facebook group, when they are on sale because it works. And to be honest, once you get into the air fryer world, you want another one for side dishes (and, I’m so hoping that is true and not just me)
This is my favorite thing, I have purchased since, I have had my air fryer. It has saved me tons of money.
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Nutella and Strawberry Wontons
These are a really easy dessert, that are made in a matter of minutes, just a few changes and you could have any fruit wontons you wanted.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 28 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Pastry
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- optional; Powdered sugar and chocolate sauce
- Start by laying out your wonton wrappers.
- Then add one teaspoon of Nutella in the center.
- Then add about 1 teaspoon of diced strawberries on top of the Nutella.
- Then use water, and wet your finger and run it along the sides of the wonton wrapper. Fold it so diagonally, and then bring the two sides together, and pinch closed.
- Place in the air fryer (greased basket or tray) and air fry at 300 degrees F, for 5 minutes, after 2 minutes, flip.
- Then, plate, serve and enjoy!