My mother was a great baker, she always baked muffins on Sunday, and we would bring them to our walk to school on Monday mornings. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slowly starting days. So, having a portable breakfast was important, and since I’m old, we didn’t own a microwave or eat frozen foods. So, having an on the go-to breakfast was awesome in my eyes.
My kids have the same problem on Mondays, so I made muffins, on Sunday night, just like my mom and they always grab them on Monday mornings. I guess traditions are important. So, if you are having trouble with breakfast, try this one, and let me know how they work for you.
Muffins are the perfect breakfast food. They are a great healthy alternative for breakfast on the go. Whatever the muffin, it’s sure to be sweet, crumbly and delicious.
I love eating muffins all year round; they are perfect on the go-to breakfast. I always make a huge batch on Sunday, so my husband can bring them to work during the week. These are my favorite muffins, I have been eating them since I was a little girl. I’m not sure where the recipe came from, but they are amazing! My kids also love them, because they are nice and chocolaty, who doesn’t love chocolate.
This morning, I used my new Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, Air Fryer, which I purchased additional trays for, I found these too at Amazon and ordered them, they work perfectly, as you can see from the picture. So, if you need additional accessories for the Vortex, you can find them here:
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Item’s Featured in this Recipe
These are the perfect food for the air fryer, easy and delicious and it only requires two ingredients, what can be better?
- 1 package refrigerated pie crust
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry
- Start by spreading out the dough.
- These are the mini tart pans, that I was attempting to fit the dough into, See where I got them in my post.
- Use the biscuit cutter to make a perfect circle and match it as close as you can to the tart pan.
- Please the dough into the mini tart pan, and cut the excess off.
- Fill the mini tart with the cherry pie filling.
- As you fill them place them in your air fryer basket or tray.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy! (I added some whipped cream and a cherry on top)
Keywords: frozen apple pie in air fryer air fryer pumpkin pie air fryer mini apple pies pepperidge farm turnovers in air fryer air fryer cherry hand pies air fryer chicken pie air fryer cherry turnovers cherry cream cheese fried pie can you bake a pie in an air fryer cherry and apple pie tart air fryer frozen apple turnovers mexican dessert air fryer crescent roll air fryer easy air fryer churros mini cherry pie pockets ed smith cherry pie filling tarts mini cherry pie with crumb topping cherry tarts with cream cheese mini cherry tarts with pie filling mini cherry pies with frozen cherries