Air Fryer Maple Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas make for a wonderful and delicious but healthy snack. Today I made a great snack for my family, and we had a great time eating them.
If you love a great batch of flavored chickpeas, this might be the best recipe for you. Made with some maple syrup, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon, among other spices, this makes for fabulous tasting roasted chickpeas.
If you have not roasted chickpeas in the Air Fryer yet, let me tell you something better than a homemade batch. Perfectly seasoned and absolutely delicious.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Roasted Chickpea Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER SPICY ROASTED CHICKPEAS, AIR FRYER SESAME SEED ROASTED CHICKPEAS, AIR FRYER, ROASTED BOMBAY SPICE ROASTED CHICKPEAS, and AIR FRYER, AIR FRIED SPICY ROASTED CHICKPEAS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Maple Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas
- Olive Oil
- Maple Syrup
- Brown Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Maple Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas
Start by draining your can of chickpeas and then use a kitchen towel and dry the chickpeas.
Mix the olive oil, maple syrup, brown sugar, salt, ground cinnamon, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl..
Add your chickpeas to the air fryer basket or spread them over the air fryer tray. Spread them out so that they are in a single layer, as they will cook more evenly.
Set the timer for 6 minutes, at 375 degrees F, air fryer setting. After 6 minutes, shake the basket or the tray, then add another 6 minutes.
How To Store Air Fryer Chickpeas
One of the most popular questions people ask me is how to keep them crispy. Well, the truth is that they will not stay crispy for longer than a day.
For best results, please keep them in an open jar or container or a brown paper bag. They will last crispier than putting them into an airtight container.
What Air Fryer Does This Work?
I have found over the years that this recipe will work in any air fryer basket or oven. It has already worked in the Ninja Foodi, and the Instant Pot Crips Lid.
The key is that if you have an Air Fryer Basket, shake the basket several times during the cooking process. If you have an air fryer oven, either shake or use tongs to move them around a few times during the cooking process.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Chickpea Recipes
- AIR FRYER GARLIC AND HERB-ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- AIR FRYER SEA SALT CHICKPEAS
- EASY AIR FRYER CRISPY TEX-MEX ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- AIR FRYER CAJUN ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- AIR FRYER EXTRA CRISPY SPICED CHICKPEAS
- 15 ounces canned chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by draining your can of chickpeas and then use a kitchen towel and dry the chickpeas.
- Mix the olive oil, maple syrup, brown sugar, salt, ground cinnamon, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Add the chickpeas to the mixing bowl, and coat them well.
- Add your chickpeas to the air fryer basket or spread them over the air fryer tray. Spread them out so that they are in a single layer, as they will cook more evenly.
- Set the timer for 6 minutes, at 375 degrees F. After 6 minutes, shake the basket or the tray, then add another 6 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 407Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1584mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 14gSugar: 20gProtein: 15g
Don’t Forget To Pin-