Today is a fun take on an Air Fryer Macaroni And Cheese Balls. Easy to make with a few ingredients and they make a great afternoon treat!
- 1 package of Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
- 2 cups of Leftover Macaroni and Cheese (cold)
- Olive Oil Spray
- Start by laying out the biscuits, flatten them with a rolling pin.
- Then add about 2 tablespoons of the COLD macaroni and cheese in the middle.
- Roll up, paying careful attention to seal the ends, pinch them until you know they are closed.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Set the filled biscuits into the air fryer basket, being careful not to crowd the basket.
- Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5-6 minutes, until they’re golden brown.
- Check to make sure the biscuits are fully cooked. If they are not, flip them and air fry for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Macaroni And Cheese Balls