Air Fryer Loaded Baked Potatoes are amazing! There is nothing better for a side dish than a loaded baked potato!
These are some of my favorite side dishes, and they are so easy to make after you air fry up a batch of baked potatoes. Loaded with all of your favorite toppings and a crispy exterior.
They are so good! And they go with anything from grilled chicken, beef, and even makes for an amazing appetizer!
I love these, and you can even host an Air Fryer Loaded Baked Potatoes Bar at your house for your next get-together! Everyone loves baked potatoes, and this recipe will blow your mind!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Potato Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER FROZEN FRENCH FRIES WITH FRENCH FRY SEASONING, AIR FRYER POTATO WEDGES, AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS RED POTATO RECIPE, and AIR FRYER BABY POTATOES.
Loaded Baked Potatoes
Loaded baked potatoes are so easy to make and are delicious. Today, I used a batch of simple Russet potatoes and air-fried them up.
Then I waited for them to cool down and then made some great loaded baked potatoes, using most of my family’s favorite toppings, including air-fried bacon, which is amazing!
The air fryer does an amazing job at perfectly crisping up the potato skins; you can always add the potatoes back to the air fryer, so the cheese gets all melted!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Loaded Baked Potatoes
- Russet Pototoes
- Sour Cream
- Sliced Scallions or Green Oninos
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt & Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Loaded Baked Potatoes
Start by air frying your potatoes, place them into the air fryer basket, and air fry for 35-40 minutes at 390 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Then remove the cooked potatoes from the air fryer, and let them cool slightly. Add all of your toppings to the baked potatoes.
- I have made this recipe in several different air fryers, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex Plus, and other Air Fryer Basket and Oven Models. The recipe will work exactly the same.
- The amount of cooking time will depend on how big your potatoes are, and what air fryer you own. The potatoes should continue to cook until they are fork-tender.
- You can add cheese on top, and then place back into the air fryer, for it to melt, then add your toppings.
- Use potatoes that are roughly the same size, so they cook up at the same time.
Toppings for Loaded Baked Potatoes
While you can use any of your favorite toppings for these potatoes, some great toppings are:
- Bacon, Cheddar, Chives, Sour Cream, etc.
- Ground Cooked Beef
- Pulled Pork
- Sloppy Joes
- Pepperoni and Mozzarella Cheese
- Broccoli & Cheese
The Best Potatoes for Loaded Baked Potatoes
You can use any baking potato for loaded baked potatoes. I generally use Russet potatoes, which hold their shape during cooking.
But you can use several different types, including Sweet Potatoes, Red Potatoes, and Yukon potatoes.
The key to remember is that you should choose potatoes that are about the same size, so they both cook up simultaneously. Otherwise, you will have to check on your potatoes during the cooking process.
Can Potato Skins Be Made Ahead of Time
Yes, these are so easy to make ahead of time. I often make the potatoes ahead of time, bake them, and then come back and reheat them and then make a loaded baked potato.
You can either reheat them in the microwave or the air fryer before adding your toppings.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Potato Recipes:
- AIR FRYER SWEET POTATO FRIES
- AIR FRYER LOADED TATER TOTS
- BREAKFAST POTATOES IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER FROZEN HASH BROWN PATTIES
- HOW TO COOK FROZEN HASH BROWNS PERFECTLY IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER GARLIC AND HERB ROASTED POTATOES
- 2-4 Russet Potatoes
- 4 slices of cooked Bacon
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 stalks of Sliced Scallions or Green Onion
- 1/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Start by air frying your potatoes, place them into the air fryer basket, and air fry for 35-40 minutes at 390 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Then remove the cooked potatoes from the air fryer, and let them cool slightly. Add all of your toppings to the baked potatoes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 311Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 420mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 11g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.