Air Fryer Lemon Grilled Chicken is cooked in your Instant Pot Air Fryer. It gives you that delicious lemon flavor to your chicken while giving it that grilled texture on the outside. Whip this up and pair it with noodles, rice, or any other of your favorite side dishes.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Start by adding all of the ingredients, except for the lemon, to a Ziploc bag.
- Place into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before air frying.
- Set the marinated chicken into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer steering for 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Check the internal temperature, which should be 165 degrees, before removing it from the basket.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Lemon Grilled Chicken